Warwick House offers boutique bed and breakfast accommodation in Nelson’s famous ‘Castle’
Due to Covid 19 Warwick House are not able to offer night by night accommodation until late 2023.
Our Furnished ensuite rooms are available only for medium term rental.
Email or Contact Nick on 021-688243
Your hosts Nick and Jenny invite you to stay and share with them the intriguing history, impressive architectural features and the graceful ambiance of times past in one of Nelson’s most fascinating buildings.
- 2 Large Luxurious Suites, 2 Large Family Suites
- 1 Superior Double Suite, 2 smaller Doubles, all with ensuites
- located in a quiet central location with a 5-10 minute riverside stroll into Nelson’s attractive city center
- fabulous views over Nelson city to the Tasman Sea
- cooked breakfasts are served to classical music in the Grand Ballroom
- room only self catering options available
- free wireless internet
- secure off street parking for all guests
The large and very elegant Bayview and Tower Suites are very popular for wedding nights, anniversaries and honeymoon couples. The Ballroom is available for private weddings, anniversaries, themed dinners and conferences.